On Wednesday, November 10, GSCA held its Member Meeting via Zoom. The Member Meeting is part of the annual proceedings of GSCA and is an opportunity for all members to gather and exchange information about GSCA's operations over the past year. We typically hold the meeting in person at the conference in September, but we met online via Zoom this year.
This year's meeting included the following updates:
- GSCA Chair Alan Nursall, CEO of TELUS World of Science-Edmonton, reported on recent GSCA activities.
- GSCA Executive Director Tammy Barrett shared the results of the State of the Giant Screen Industry survey that was sent to key contacts at member organizations last month.
- GSCA Treasurer Michael Daut, Michael Daut Productions, reported on GSCA's financial status.
- Governance Committee Chair Patricia Keighley, IMAX Corporation, shared the results of the recently held board of directors election.
- Chairs of the Event Planning, Industry Development, Innovations, and Member Services committees provided updates on what the committees have been working on this year and their plans for 2022.
- We also answered questions that were submitted on the meeting registration forms.
If you were not able to join us live, we encourage you to watch the recording below. GSCA is your organization, and GSCA staff, board members, and committee volunteers are working for you and the industry's best interests.
Log in with your GSCA member user name and password to view the recording.