Click on the headlines to read the full articles.
GSCA Announces 2019 Officers and Committee Chairs
Author: Administrator Account/Thursday, December 13, 2018/Categories: Latest Headlines
December 13, 2018—The Giant Screen Cinema Association (GSCA) is pleased to announce its 2019 Board of Directors has elected officers and committee chairs for the coming year.
- Chair: Alan Nursall (TELUS World of Science-Edmonton)
- Vice Chair: Paul Wild (IMAX Victoria in the Royal BC Museum)
- Secretary: Christian Fry (CVF Productions)
- Treasurer: Andy Zakrajsek (COSI)
In accordance with GSCA’s bylaws, the Executive Committee includes the aforementioned officers. The board also elected Taran Davies (Cosmic Picture) and Patricia Keighley (IMAX Corporation) to serve on the Executive Committee to ensure it more accurately represents the GSCA membership categories of theaters, producers, distributors, and manufacturers/suppliers.
The Governance Committee will include:
- Andy Zakrajsek (COSI) as Chair
- Diane Carlson (Giant Screen Cinema Consulting)
- Mark Katz (Giant Screen Films/D3D Cinema)
- Patricia Keighley (IMAX Corporation)
- Alan Nursall (TELUS World of Science-Edmonton)
- Paul Wild (IMAX Victoria in the Royal BC Museum)
Committee co-chairs are as follows:
- Event Planning: Julie La Roche (Montreal Science Centre) and Patty Collins (MacGillivray Freeman Films)
- Industry Development: Taran Davies (Cosmic Picture) and Mike Lutz (Evans & Sutherland)
- Member Services: Marlene Janetos (Museum of Discovery and Science) and Mary Jane Dodge (MacGillivray Freeman Films)
- Technical: Michael Daut (K2 Studios) and Christian Fry (CVF Productions)
Still to be determined is a representative of Euromax to participate on the GSCA board, and Euromax will appoint that representative soon.
These officers and committee chairs represent the 2019 Board, which was announced in November.